|Lucknow Jn.||New Delhi|
|Howrah Jn.||Dehra Dun|
|Delhi Jn.||Partapgarh Jn.|
|New Delhi||Lucknow Jn.|
BIHAR S KRANTI
|New Delhi||Darbhanga Jn.|
|Dehra Dun||Howrah Jn.|
|Kanpur Anwarganj||Gorakhpur Jn.|
JAMMU TAWI EXP
|Lokmanya Tilak Terminus||Darbhanga Jn.|
SHRAMJEVI N EXP
|Trivandrum Central||New Delhi|
The live train running status gives you real-time information of the trains. Moreover, you can also check the delay in their service if any. Apart from this, you can know the name of the station along with the timings where the train is yet to arrive and the last departure of the train. It is significant for the citizen of India to browse http://trainrunningstatus.website/ and know the status of the train because most of the time the train runs late.
If you want to locate your train with the help of SMS, then you need to send SMS to 139 as LOCATE
Knowing the live train status through the phone is the easiest thing. For this, you need to call at 139, and you can seek information related to any train running status. On inquiry, they will also tell you the last station the train departed which will help you to spot your train.
There are various things that you may find for the live train running status. Mentioned below are explanations for some of that status. They are:
There may be a certain scenario when the live train running status is not delivered in that case there may be some possibilities. They are
If you get an error message while making inquiry of train running status, then you must check the points that are mentioned above and then recheck for the train status after making correction of the credentials. If everything is fine then you can easily spot your train.
Let me give you a clear example of the train status. Just imagine that you are traveling from the Sealdah to Ballia with the train number 13105 that is the Sealdah Ballia Express. Now, if you want to get info regarding this train then you just need to type 13105 in the search box and also mention the date of travel and then clicking on the submit button will give all the information of the live train status that is your train in which station Sealdah (SDAH), Barddhaman (BWN), Durgapur (DGR) or Ballia (BUI). Moreover, it will also tell you the expected time of arrival like it will reach Durgapur at 16:31 and the expected departure is scheduled just after two minutes. In addition, you can also know the distance that the train has covered, while checking the train status.
You will find it quite amazing to know that the train running status is reflected with the help of the accurate GPS tracker and also the navigation system. The GPS works independently and does not require the use of telephonic or internet reception and helps to spot your train.
In India, there are some premium trains which are given preferences over other trains, and the Indian Railway tries all possible effort to maintain the punctuality of these trains. For example, Rajdhani and Shatabdi are some those premium train.
1. Rajdhani Train – This is one of the fastest trains of Indian railway and India and travels at the speed of hundred and thirty to hundred and forty kilometers. This train is given priority compared to others and also have limited stop.
2. Shatabdi Train – It is an intercity train and has premium class seats, and it also makes the round trip on the same trip. It has an average speed of ninety kilometers per hour.
3. Janshatabdi Train – This train has both AC as well as Non-AC accommodation, and you can say that it is one among the affordable variety of Shatabdi Express.
4. Mail Express Train – You can find lots of train of such type in India, and they stop at only important intermediate stations.
5. Superfast Train – The trains which fall under this category has addition superfast charges, and their running speed is greater than a hundred kilometers per hour.
6. Special Train – This type of train are given to tackle the traffic at trains. If you check the live train status, you will find that they run late.
7. Heritage Train – This is the railway operated trains to preserve the history of Indian railway. When you check the live train status you will find that they do not delay because they run only on the single railway lines.
8. Premium Train – The premium trains run on their scheduled time, and you will not find a delay in their service.
Indian Railway is nothing but India’s national railway system which is operated only by the Ministry of Railways. You will be amazed to know that the Indian railway manages the fourth largest network in the world compared to the size which is not less than sixty-seven kilometers. And almost thirty percent of the train routes that exist are either double or triple lines.